Worth a speaker upgrade?

K

Kel

Enthusiast
Hi people,
I bought one of these a year ago

Its a fantastic little system and it sounds great. It seems to be pretty rare here in the UK so i was just wondering if anyone else on the boards has one? and if so, have you upgraded to better speakers and had good results?

Kel

M

Mr.T

Audioholic
Kel said:
Hi people,
I bought one of these a year ago

Its a fantastic little system and it sounds great. It seems to be pretty rare here in the UK so i was just wondering if anyone else on the boards has one? and if so, have you upgraded to better speakers and had good results?

Kel
Nice going KEL, you made that statement yourself that:
It's a fantastic little system and it sounds great!!

That statement means to me that you're well satisfied with it because it's a fantastic little system and it sounds great

My answer to you was:
Why would you want to change something that sounds great and it's also fantastic. That doesn't make too much sense to me.
Usually intellingent people don't use foul language in conversations.

Also there is a good possibility that the lousy weather in England effects people's moods and behaviors and I can understand that.
Don't get me wrong, I love England I think it's a great country and the english people are usually very nice people, but there is always exceptions.

Attachments

Last edited:
J

JJNab

Audioholic Intern
Hey Mr. T,

Was your foul language criticism serious? Maybe you were kidding, and I'm just slow today, but if it was serious, I think the "FOOL" was just a joke. I mean, wasn't that one of Mr. T the tv character's favorite lines, to call everyone "fool"?

JJ

K

Kel

Enthusiast
Mr.T said:
Nice going KEL, you made that statement yourself that:
It's a fantastic little system and it sounds great!!

That statement means to me that you're well satisfied with it because it's a fantastic little system and it sounds great

My answer to you was:
Why would you want to change something that sounds great and it's also fantastic. That doesn't make too much sense to me.
Usually intellingent people don't use foul language in conversations.

Also there is a good possibility that the lousy weather in England effects people's moods and behaviors and I can understand that.
Don't get me wrong, I love England I think it's a great country and the english people are usually very nice people, but there is always exceptions.
:rolleyes: Get a sense of humour pal. Fun here aint it :rolleyes:

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
Is that a better mouse trap? If not what is it supposed to do? Where can I get one? Does it work? How much will they pay me to accept one? :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis