WooHoo! 1000 posts!

Az B

Az B

Audioholic
Congrats!

I guess sometimes not having a life is it's own reward. :D

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Did I read somewhere that you are from the midwest? That might explain a few things!

Hahaha :)

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

rgriffin25 said:
Did I read somewhere that you are from the midwest? That might explain a few things!

Hahaha :)
Hey, I resemble that remark! :D It's not all bad living in SD. We actually do have electricity, indoor plumbing, and even cable! ;) Actually, we also have a pretty damned nice concert hall where I'll be seeing Cantus next weekend.

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Well I live in KS. I bet I could give you one guess as to what questions I am asked whenever I am out of state.

"Hows Toto?" or "Have you seen Dorothy?"

Trust me it gets old. :mad:

P

Polkfan

Audioholic
Congrats! Ten times as many as me. I'm looking at nearly 100 now.

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
At first I took some comfort in knowing that at least one person seemed to be even more audio/forum addled than me. Then I saw that Rob had a five month head start on me...

Well, maybe now that I have a part-time job to get me out of the house...

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

If you think this is bad- I've got 3,700 at AC! :eek: 'Course, I'm a "charter member" there, and I've been there from Day 1. :D

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
Well, maybe I'm recovering. My posting rate has slowed down (I think). And I don't even feel much like responding to some of the convoluted subjectivist arguments of late! Maybe I'll leave the disputations to WmAx and Mtrycrafts. They seem to enjoy a good scrap.

Oh, crap...this makes number 605! :eek:

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
rgriffin25 said:
Well I live in KS. I bet I could give you one guess as to what questions I am asked whenever I am out of state.

"Hows Toto?" or "Have you seen Dorothy?"

Trust me it gets old. :mad:
I live in VA, just outside of Washingtoon DC. The Beltway is I495 circling DC. Up in MD, there is a Mormon Temple, and as you drive from east to west toward the temple it appears through the trees as if out of nowhere, and looks very much like Emerald City. There is a bridge over the beltway such that you see the temple towering over the highway and bridge. A local high school often paints "Surrender Dorthy" on the bridge.

I also posted this just to get my count closer to 300.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis