Wiring 7.2 (Klipsch McIntosh)

D

digi89ua

Enthusiast
Hi all! Guys I am from Ukraine and I am new on your forum, so sorry for my not very good english, but I need help from professionals!
I am making home audio system 7.2 now with Klipsch Palladium and McIntosh.

Front speakers are Klipsch P-38F and for them amplifier McIntosh MC302.
Center P-27C and surround P-27S and for them amplifier McIntosh MC205.
2xSubwoofer - Paradigm SUB15.

And to control all this things it will be processor McIntosh MC121.

Now I need to this system balanced interconnectors, HDMI cables, and ofcourse acoustic cable. I decide to ask because I dont want to buy the most expensive cables. I need good compare between price and quality! All hardware is in road to Ukraine only cables left. What U will suggest me. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Go to bluejeanscable.com and they will have all you need.

Congrats on what should be a killer system.

D

digi89ua

Enthusiast
What about Kimber cable, audioquest gibraltar for acoustic, and king cobra or columbia for XLR connections...? How they are in compare with Canare and Belden ?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
If you want them to look nicer then sure go with the Kimber or Audioquest stuff. If you just want high quality and are ok with saving money and utilitarian looks then go with belden or Canare. There should be no audible difference between them.

D

digi89ua

Enthusiast
In Ukraine I found Canare L-4E6S for XLR and Neutrik connectors I allready have at home. Now I have question what about speakers cable, and what company spades and bananas connectors better to buy. And also have question about HDMI, I have now AudioQuest Vodka, have BJC same value ? Thanks a lot for help. Because in Ukraine people only think how to make money on you not to help :D.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
... Because in Ukraine people only think how to make money on you not to help :D.
Unfortunately it is also true here with a few exceptions, of course. ;)
Don't need anything special with the speaker cables. Canare should also make speaker cables. There it is in millimeters so about 1.6 mm diameter or larger to about 2 mm. Any spades that can fit on those cables are fine.
The HDMI from BJC is good and I trust that company to help you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis