Will an I Link Audio Connection Improve SACD & DVD-A?

C

Caesar

Enthusiast
I am considering upgrading to a Universal Player featuring I Link. I am interested in hearing from others who use I Link. I own a Pio Elite VSX56-TXi and want to confirm that by using an I Link connection it will not just be a cosmetic improvement but actually improve audio quality over a standard rca analog connection. Thank you.

F

fwgwani

Enthusiast
I use I Link and I must say it's worth it. I also have the 56TXi with the DV47Ai and the sound is just remarkable. I'm in awe with the difference between the receiver I use to have (810s) and the 56TXi. I can't believe I waited a month after getting the receiver to use it.

C

Caesar

Enthusiast
Cool, glad to hear it! I have the Pio 45A player (decent player, fairly cheap build quality) and I plan on upgrading to the DV-47Ai now. I have to agree on what a rock solid receiver the 56 is. I upgraded from a Marantz 7300 OSE. The Marantz was no slouch but the Elite sounds better. The MCACC along with the ability to tweak the audio with the Pioneer is a huge advantage. I really was a skeptic on Pioneer receivers till I demoed the 56. I'm happy with mine and am looking forward to trying I Link.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis