why do my $40 logitech speakers sound better than my $120 edifer speakers?

S

stable genius

Audiophyte

all i use my speakers for is just tv, like news and such, cnn, ect ect, my logitech 40$ speakers have a more balanced, "flat" sound (if thats the right term to use) the treble and bass sound like its one blended sound, with the edifer speakers, i can hear the treble and bass, are "separated" and for tv viewing it is distracting and does not sound natural,

am i crazy? or is there a reason why i think the logitech is better for tv/voice listening

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
So is this post just to tell us you're happy with your speakers great? Are you trying to ask us why you like a certain speaker and we're supposed to know why

L

Leemix

Audioholic General
Never heard any edifier speakers but those look like they were made more for looks than sound so might be thats the difference and not any component/driver quality. I have heard a few logitech pc systems and they sound pleasant and seem very decent for what they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like the edifers are a space saving design so may be lacking .. plus no subwoofer
I’ve never seen this brand before but I guess your stuck with them just use the lg
Maybe marketing or something?? $120 is a lot for bad sounding speakers
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well your writing skills are hard to go with to start let alone your skills at determing frequency response graphs...but preference has little to do with price often.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis