WHy do I only get 6 results every time I click new posts?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
title says it all.

Thank you for help in advance.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
What do you mean by 6 results? Only 6 posts per page?

SheepStar

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
when I click on the New Posts icon it only gave me 6 results for the longest time, even though numerous post had been made between each interval that I clicked the icon. So just 6 post, no second page or anything. Strangely they are coming back now, as in I am getting more than 6 posts.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
my problem is that my "new posts" results to threads days and days old even ones i've seen already. though im not complaining. i'd prefer this to your 6 posts :)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
my problem is that my "new posts" results to threads days and days old even ones i've seen already. though im not complaining. i'd prefer this to your 6 posts :)
You do realize this thread is 2 years old right?:D (yes, I know, I revived it)

I actually like having 6 pages of posts, gives me something to do.:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Oh for Pete's sake, what's a PEBUAK??? Sounds like something Spock would say. "Jim, don't turn your back on the PEBUAK, it's not logical, they're our allies." But Spock! Spock! The PEBUAKS, the PEBUAKS...what, do, I, know about them, Spock?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Oh for Pete's sake, what's a PEBUAK??? Sounds like something Spock would say. "Jim, don't turn your back on the PEBUAK, it's not logical, they're our allies." But Spock! Spock! The PEBUAKS, the PEBUAKS...what, do, I, know about them, Spock?
Cavemen, always in the stone ages.:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
caveman! internet. internet. internet. search. search. engine. engine.
search engine. search engine. :p

just kidding ... i didn't know what PEBUAK meant til i typed it in search.

Problem Exists Between User And Keyboard

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis