wholesale wood wool acoustic panel

K

Kamalsilva60

Audiophyte
Control Acoustic And Eliminate Noise Wall Finish Wood Wool Sound Panels for Interior

The company has independent intellectual property rights, excellent scientific research team, top management and marketing planning team, advanced manufacturing equipment. The research team, which consisted of high-level R &D staff, established a perfect scientific research and testing system, equipped with the advanced scientific research equipment, and established a long-term research alliance with universities and research institutions.

We have obtained a sales network covering international builders, architectural studios, excavating based firms, and other company customers. CommercialRMInterior is one of Chicago's top interior designers located on Chicago's West Loop, specializing in new construction, acoustic wall art, renovation and remodeling of residential and commercial interiors. JMTPF is an organization of a group of companies based on long-term experience in international contacts and activities in contracting, consulting, trading and trade agencies. CCDWX produces a variety of high-quality stainless steel drainage channels, gutters, gratings and surface protections for commercial, industrial and residential applications. UZOSH is a commercial and residential builder located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, developing commercial properties and personal residences for renovation or new construction.

Acoustic Sound Absorbing Panels Made in China Factory Polyester Fiber Acoustic Board 9mm Thk
Due to our high output, we have exported our products to many international markets, including Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, India, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, United States, Australia, Thailand, United Kingdom, El Salvador, Gambia, Reunion, etc.

I'm interested on the following products in 12mm or 15mm thickness:1) GROOVE WOODEN ACOUSTIC 2) PERFORATED ACOUSTIC PANEL 3) WOOD WOOL PANEL. Could you please send me price for items 1) and 2) mentioned above in veneer and melamine? Also, could you tell me if veneer option comes painted? I'd also like to receive technical specifications for each item as well in order to make a better comparison.

Can you please e-mail me information regarding the fire resistance properties of this hexagon acoustic wall tiles and materials, and listings and approvals for use in the United States?

My self one of the leading acoustic consultant and sound system designer from Gujarat - India. At present we are handling more than 14 auditorium projects. I would like to know that are you there in China trade fair in Delhi - India.

Customizable Colors Acoustic Acoustics Soundproofing Board Wood Wool Sound Wall Panel

Most of our products are used in many applications such as high school, lecture hall, library building, college student center, meeting room project, convention center, home theatres, residential community, high school gymnasium, banquet hall for hotel, sports & entertainment broadcast studio, and so on.

Tags: wood wool tiles, wood fibre cement board, how to make wood wool, acoustic panel wall, wholesale wood wool acoustic panel

Website: https://www.panelsforwalls.com/wood-wool-acoustic-panel/

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis