Who Makes These Speakers ?

N

nak45z

Junior Audioholic
i can't believe i had not heard of those scam brands before. i surfed the net the following day to realize the sites i found on the white van speaker scam. i was furious..... 300 buckss man i am an idiot

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
really for $300 floor speakers they may not be that bad, go to best buy and listen to the 300 dollar sony floor standers and you may realize you have something that may sound just as good if not better.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Clint DeBoer said:
Not anymore - HAHA. My grandparents live in Sunrise. If I am very fortunate I will never drive in that town again. If YOU are very fortunate you will never be on the road with my grandfather.

BTW. Here is a simple formula:

High MSRP price + got them cheap + nobody heard of them = white van

Every time.
OOPS thats right you used to live here, Damn I can't wait to move. Been here for 20+ years.
The heat kills me 98 with 100% humidity. Hello Dallas, Ga. or Elizabethton, TN

Oh yeah the formula is correct.

$3,000.00 to 8,000.00 speakers for $300.00 to 500.00 certainly means white van

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
no driver sizes

Not only that, they giver you all those different specs but no driver sizes? give me a break man.

and the impedance "8Ω (nominal), 4Ω (minimum)"
8 nominal, 4 minimum, thats not backwards at all..

sheep

N

nak45z

Junior Audioholic
i guess there are suckers out there.....like me. i will need a voltmeter to check the ohm of those speakers. and thanks spiffyfast i will use them..

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
nak45z said:
i guess there are suckers out there.....like me. i will need a voltmeter to check the ohm of those speakers. and thanks spiffyfast i will use them..
no problem, maybe they'll make some good patio speakers

T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
Texans drive 10-15 or more over the speed limit except were they know speed traps are. The Rio Grande Valley is different from the rest of the state. Border Patrol is Federal not Texas. At spring break looking like college student in car with out of state plates you not going to get a second look if your accent is American when answering the question. I've got family in the Valley the only time I've been throughly questioned and car searched was driving home late Christmas night, from the family farm, in a brand new BMW. But I'm a Gringo. Until the mid 80s if you were white you got waved on thru without a word by Border Patrol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis