When Should I Upgrade My AV Receiver?

What do you want in your next AV Receiver Purchase? (pick 2)

• Dolby Atmos

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Meatier amplifier power

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • More networking and streaming support

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • More advanced Room EQ and Auto Setup

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Easier Operation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
People often ask us when they should upgrade their AV Receiver. With manufacturers product cycles typically lasting less than one year, one could often feel like they are stuck with outdated technology.

Hugo and I discuss this in detail via our latest Youtube Video. Don't ditch your AV Receiver without first watching this video.

Be sure to vote in our poll to let us know what you're looking for in your next AV Receiver purchase and also comment below in this thread.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
People often ask us when they should upgrade their AV Receiver. With manufacturers product cycles typically lasting less than one year, one could often feel like they are stuck with outdated technology.

Hugo and I discuss this in detail via our latest Youtube Video. Don't ditch your AV Receiver without first watching this video.

Be sure to vote in our poll to let us know what you're looking for in your next AV Receiver purchase and also comment below in this thread.
Can I use you and your logic as a human shield when I present to my better half, the notion of needing to upgrade my AVR? :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis