When do the new 2013 AVR's hit stores?

I

IndyBuckeyeFan

Audiophyte
Pioneer, Onkyo, Denon...etc..?
Do I purchase one now...or hold off a few months?

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'd purchase whenever you see the 2012's on sale.

I

IndyBuckeyeFan

Audiophyte
Does the 2013 equipment debut in spring, summer?
I'm not worried about sales. Box stores will match and beat anything online....especially when you are gonna drop 5k+.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Welcome to the forum...

What are you specifically looking for from a 2013 avr vs a 2012? I would first pick an AVR that you want and then call around and see when and where it will be available... A $5K budget isnt quite the amount I would want before I stop looking for sales, maybe a $60K budget and I wouldnt worry about sales anymore, but even then I would probably be getting open box amps if I could save a few hundred, lol... As far as I've read the 2012 lineups arent going to be much ahead last years...

I

IndyBuckeyeFan

Audiophyte
That 5k number includes a sub, center and rears...maybe even an open box amp to throw in......I have 2 BnW 683's in the box. Just kinda holdin' out to see if somethin' snazzy comes out.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I would sell them 683s and start over, I heard the 683s with the htm61 center and it sounded like trash, the owner tried everything to tune them in but ended up going a different route....

I

IndyBuckeyeFan

Audiophyte
I can sell them back to the dealer I got them from for 100% what I paid, for up to a year.
I thought about starting over....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis