What's the scoop: Anthem AVM 90???

E

Electric_Haggis

Audiophyte
Hi all.
I have a bass management question before getting an AVM70.

I'll have an unusual setup with powered studio monitors for all floor channels.
(Presonus StudioLive 315ai for fronts, Kali IN-8 for front wides)

We currently have two Presonus T10 subwoofers, and may upgrade if needed. (It's only a 5.5 x 3.5m room)

We have a pair of KRK 10-3 at the rear. (They'll double as rear surrounds and my edit-desk monitors.)
These things go loud and DEEP, and I'm wondering if I might be able to have them serve as rear Subs as well?

This would involve having the Anthem mix LFE info into the rears as well as the 2 subs.
Is there any way of doing this?

Thanks in advance.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Hi all.
I have a bass management question before getting an AVM70.

I'll have an unusual setup with powered studio monitors for all floor channels.
(Presonus StudioLive 315ai for fronts, Kali IN-8 for front wides)

We currently have two Presonus T10 subwoofers, and may upgrade if needed. (It's only a 5.5 x 3.5m room)

We have a pair of KRK 10-3 at the rear. (They'll double as rear surrounds and my edit-desk monitors.)
These things go loud and DEEP, and I'm wondering if I might be able to have them serve as rear Subs as well?

This would involve having the Anthem mix LFE info into the rears as well as the 2 subs.
Is there any way of doing this?

Thanks in advance.
You can use splitters with the sub outs.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Spartan
My son-in-low got it now and he will soon be using it to replace his AV7005 that was also from me. I'll let him to know in case he wants to sell the AV7005 (may still be worth $300 I guess).

The AV8801 looks brand new actually, with original box, and all accessories. It had been used for about 4 years as I replaced it with the Denon in 2017.

By the way, didn't you have the Goldenears Trinton speakers before? How's the transition to the Personas, do you consider them a major upgrade? Just curious..
Why couldn't my father in law be into audio? All I get are cooking stuff, knives, and guns from mine. Not complaining, but I'd rather have audio stuff on the cheap. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis