What's next - Wheelchairs for dogs

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Every now and then you may get across creative ideas. Of course, it's very nice when disabled persons that otherwise are restricted from moving may get new opportunities with the aid of technological breakthroughs....

But how about this:

This is the poodle Tina that had a prolapse in the back last year and got disabled from the back and down.... The dog was really sentenced to death, because there was not really anything anyone could do.... Why not? Now this dog is running around and full of life....

Great idea, and fairly easy to do :D

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've seen those a few times and think they are great. Look funny as hell though.

Jack:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Those are common with dachshunds, as they suffer from terrible nack problems and paralysis is common to the breed.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I have seen pictures of similar contraptions from as far back as the 1800s.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, I've seen a few such devices on other dogs as well for the same reason, and it's good to see those dogs are able to still live out the rest of their years and get around! :)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soon, we'll see episodes of "Trick My Dog's Ride" on Discovery Channel.

Or the dingbats at OCC trying to make themed doggie wheels!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I thought this was a new idea, I have never ever heard about it or seen it before, but I reckon it takes a few hundred years for the idea to cross the Atlantic :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Hydraulics and a nice surround sound system with a LCD and a PS3...Would dual 15" subs be too much???:rolleyes:

SBF1
I think Stax Electrostats would suit better, the 15" subs would be overkill...

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I thought this was a new idea, I have never ever heard about it or seen it before, but I reckon it takes a few hundred years for the idea to cross the Atlantic :rolleyes:
Just as a heads up - Michael Jackson's Thriller has been out of the Top 40 for more than 20 years now. ;) :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Just as a heads up - Michael Jackson's Thriller has been out of the Top 40 for more than 20 years now. ;) :D
You're kidding right :eek::eek::eek::eek:

What's next... Don't tell me Elvis is dead too.......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis