What's a good, all around, affordable headphone?

Buildsafire51

Buildsafire51

Enthusiast
I like the Sennheiser HD 380 Pro's for a closed design. I think they're a little more comfortable than the 280's, and sound a little better in the midrange. Good luck!

P

Plexmulti9

Junior Audioholic
I really like HiFi Man headphones. KEF's new headphone is also nice, but HiFi Man's Planar's are really top shelf, IMO.

L

LovellCecil

Banned
I'd say Sennheiser HD-280s pretty much fit the bill depending, of course, on your response to the previous paragraph. Nike Free Run 3

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gjc10212

Audiophyte
I love the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80ohms for over the ear, beautiful sound, comfortable and not expensive. In ear, Vsonic VS 3Ds are fantastic for the price.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I myself have Sennheiser HD600 and I love them for gaming/music/movies. Works amazingly for all of those. Clear and neutral sound with good sound stage and in my eyes affordable, don't know what your budget is as you don't mention it. And really comfortable to wear even for long periods. And if you happen to need mic at some point you can add Mod mic 4.0 by Antlion with them. I myself did a lot live comparison before buying my headphones and for my taste Sennheiser HD600 was best in under 400 price range. Sennheiser HD598 is good pair too if you want to save some money, but not as good as the HD600. Of course there are many good alternatives from other brands too, but Sennheiser got me.

S

suniltgeorge

Junior Audioholic
If ur looking for in-ear there are a couple I'll tell you about what I've tried and what the reviews say .
I would rate klipsch S4 ii as by far the best in ESR head phones iv used .
Next I went on to try the shure se215 according to reviews its supposed to sound better with more punch than in the klipsch in comparison . but in my option the klipsch wins hands down.

Basically it honestly comes down to personal preference and likes
I learnt this for a fact haha

Oh n headphones section . iv not owned any but I think Audio Technica ATH m50 is prolly the best place to look at . then again you would need to try it which is unlikely depends lol

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis