What really happened in Tibet!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You are posting manipulated YouTube videos as evidence.

This is just plain ridiculous and this is the kind of propaganda that does not belong in 2008, this makes me sick !

Why do you think Dalai Lama got the Nobel Peace Price?
Have you ever heard about one single occupied country where there's no violent demonstrations. Please provide the facts about this?

What do you think would have happened if a foreign country suddenly occupied California because a dictator suddenly believed it to belong to another country.

The Idea that a Dynasty believes some territory belong to them doesn't mean it's right.
- How many of the citizens of Tibet have the right to vote?
- Do you believe that it's fine to kill people that oppose the official policy, that's happening regularly in Tibet
- People have been killed in police stations, their offense is to claim their opinion publicly

The Norwegian government and the minister of foreign affairs is providing a very strong protest aimed at the government of China and they will see what they can do to protest as strongly as possible during the 2008 Olympics. We're a small country and our opinion doesn't count for much, but we strongly oppose when human rights are severely harmed.

All civilized countries should do the same thing.

More info here: www.tibet.com

Last edited:
furrycute

furrycute

Banned
1) I showed you footage of what really happened in those riots. You claim otherwise, so I ask you to show me either footage or photos of your version of what happened. Otherwise you might as well be shouting fire in a movie theater.

2) Tibet has been part of China since the Yuan Dynasty over 800 years ago. Through the subsequent dynasties, Tibet has always been part of China. Tibet only briefly broke away from China during the latter part of the Qing Dynasty, for a period of less than 50 years, during the early 1900's. And that was due to British and Russian meddling in their so called "Great Game [in Asia]."

3) Go to your local library, and check out any maps of Asia made by Europeans or Americans during the 1700's, 1800's, or 1900's, or even earlier. All those maps clearly showed that Tibet is part of China.

I wasn't going to post this, but you asked for it:

On Dalai Lama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acHkXqik_Bo

And if anyone is interested in a little history behind this Dalai Lama and his separatist movement funded by you know who, here's a link for you:
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/JC26Ad02.html

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
1) I showed you footage of what really happened in those riots. You claim otherwise, so I ask you to show me either footage or photos of your version of what happened. Otherwise you might as well be shouting fire in a movie theater.
I never claimed otherwise, I said you provided manipulated YouTube videos as evidence..... and I asked you to provide evidence for any occupied country anywhere, anytime, in the world history.... where there has not been violent riots as a result of the occupation. This is a result of human nature.

2) Tibet has been part of China since the Yuan Dynasty over 800 years ago. Through the subsequent dynasties, Tibet has always been part of China. Tibet only briefly broke away from China during the latter part of the Qing Dynasty, for a period of less than 50 years, during the early 1900's. And that was due to British and Russian meddling in their so called "Great Game [in Asia]."
The fact that a dictator dynasty occupies a country does't make that territory belong to them
That's like saying Poland is not Polish because Hitler invaded the country in 1939

3) Go to your local library, and check out any maps of Asia made by Europeans or Americans during the 1700's, 1800's, or 1900's, or even earlier. All those maps clearly showed that Tibet is part of China.
I have replied to this in another thread, this is just ridiculous, does that make Berlin Russian territory?

On Dalai Lama, do you think those guys that awarded him the Nobel peace price were idiots?

This is like the worst propaganda from the Soviet Union and the cold war, it just makes me laugh because it's just plain stupid....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Some years ago Chinese soldiers armed with machine guns killed all participants in a peaceful demonstration in Lhasa, Tibet.

The demonstration was on the street, while the soldiers were on the rooftops with all high tech equipment killing everybody clean. more than 140 people were killed because they stated their opinion.

What you're stating makes no difference, because of what's really happening..........

China doesn't care about the people or the territory, it's the strategic importance because mostly all the water of the rivers in Asia comes from the highlands of Himalaya, mostly Tibet.... They need the water, otherwise this land would be of no interest

What really happened in Tibet is that Chinese Dynasty invaded a country that didn't belong to them and held them under an iron fist for many centuries..... This is still going on..... doesn't make them more belong to China.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Aaaaaah finally, some more manipulated videos that are edited to support the official government line......

Do you really believe the whole of Europe to be idiots?

Most governments in Europe and EU are now very concerned about China government and their behavior, but you know better than the EU government, I reckon :cool:

I'm not arguing with you anymore because I believe people here to be so through your lies and manipulations......

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis