What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

bigbassdave

bigbassdave

Full Audioholic
In the last 6 months:
Upgraded from:
Denon 4300
Vizio 75”

Upgraded to:
Epson LS11000
125” screen
Separates

Figured it would be easier to show in a video

Last edited:
crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Panasonic Streaming Blu-ray Player UB820K, 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision 7.1

My previous player freaked out on me last night and wouldn't do anything. A basic 4K Panasonic 150.

I got this hoping for improved video quality across my oldest DVDs and newest HD Blue rays. It also has more outputs connections than the older one.

It will plug into the LG C2 OLED 65" and the audio is 2 channel with PSB powered speakers and an REL sub.

I don't need the streaming capability. The TV or the NAD preamp that goes to my 2 channel stereo can do that.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I snagged 27 of these bad boys for $150 . That equates to $5.33 per cassette which is absolute bargain.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bought 4 of these. My brand new tire that I got went flat within a few days, so I think the rim has an issue (Rays 57DR). I have the stock set and my friend was selling a basically unused set of Nitto Invos cheap so I bought them and will swap them out so I can have that one rim checked.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
A pair of SVS SB-1000 PROs for my 2 channel system. $450 each with an open box deal. Look like new, have the full 5 year warranty and bring my system down to 20 Hz and lower with room gain.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I snagged 27 of these bad boys for $150 . That equates to $5.33 per cassette which is absolute bargain.

Those were the good ones when I used them but what do you use cassettes for these days?

I think I still have some unused XL II S's around.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Those were the good ones when I used them but what do you use cassettes for these days?

I think I still have some unused XL II S's around.
I record to tape what I can't find digitally so I can play them in any of my other two systems that don't have a turntable.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
I was looking around for a new Blu-Ray Concert Disk as I'm a bit of a junkie for them and I stumbled across these on Amazon for less than $40 (Canadian $) for the pair with free shipping.

Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert (Blu-ray)

The Allan Parsons Symphonic Project: Live in Colombia [Blu-ray]

I have the Freddie Mercury on DVD but wanted to see how the DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack up-mixed on my Dolby Atmos system in the Games Room. Too bad delivery isn't until July 2nd on this one. I've been looking for an Alan Parsons concert disk and this one was a steal, and it'll be here by Sunday.

Last edited:
MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
"The Smallest Show On Earth" 1957, Peter Sellers. Replaces VHS tape.

"School For Scoundrels" 1960, man finds a school which teaches how to take advantage of people.

"Our Man In Havana" 1959, Alec Guiness, Burl Ives, Maureen O'Hara, Ernie Kovacs, Noel Coward. Vacuum cleaner salesman becomes an agent for British Secret Service in Cuba.

IMG_4802.JPG

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I'm on a Titanic kick. Realized I don't have this one and have never seen it.
2023 06 15 15 35 54.jpg

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Ordered this Citizen Eco Drive watch from Macy's to replace a 27-yr old Bulova that's starting to fail. I'm not a watch collector or aficionado, just a habit of wearing one all of my adult life. For $251.12 to my door it was a decent buy, but they threw in a pair of wireless earbuds for free so I bit. Still on the initial charge, so I haven't tried them yet. I don't expect much, but they could come in handy for travel.

One nice feature of the earbuds is that the case has an internal battery and once charged, it can act as a travel charger for the earbuds.

Attachments

Last edited:
Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Ordered this Citizen Eco Drive watch from Macy's to replace a 27-yr old Bulova that's starting to fail. I'm not a watch collector or aficionado, just a habit of wearing one all of my adult life. For $251.12 to my door it was a decent buy, but they threw in a pair of wireless earbuds for free so I bit. Still on the initial charge, so I haven't tried them yet. I don't expect much, but they could come in handy for travel.

One nice feature of the earbuds is that the case has an internal battery and once charged, it can act as a travel charger for the earbuds.
I’ve got 3 echo drives I’ve got one that needs sent in for a new battery as it will no longer hold a charge and it’s crazy expensive to do it . But it’s my favorite one lol so off it goes .

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
2023 Sonata Hybrid Limited
Sonata.png
Second pic is the 2021 version that was recently totaled after some dude rear-ended my wife. It didn't look like that much damage to me but the repair shop said otherwise.
Sonata Crash.jpg
We love this car. Inventories are still low so we had to travel from Colorado Springs to Cheyenne, WY, to find it. No closer dealers had any inventory until mid-July. She needed something sooner for work. Inventory dearth means a buyer has little leverage so I feel a little raped right now. But it's only money.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
2023 Sonata Hybrid Limited
View attachment 62395
Second pic is the 2021 version that was recently totaled after some dude rear-ended my wife. It didn't look like that much damage to me but the repair shop said otherwise.
View attachment 62397
We love this car. Inventories are still low so we had to travel from Colorado Springs to Cheyenne, WY, to find it. No closer dealers had any inventory until mid-July. She needed something sooner for work. Inventory dearth means a buyer has little leverage so I feel a little raped right now. But it's only money.
Beautiful car. Bummer about the accident. Hope your wife is ok. Crazy how expensive and hard to get cars are the last couple of years. Be well!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Got a new car last month, just 2 days before I went out of town. Dropped it off the next day for tints and PPF and here is my '23 Toyota Supra:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis