What movie do you hate that your significant other loves?

G

gralridr

Audiophyte
I am new to this forum but has read it. Thank God my gf and I are action flick people. The only thing we disagree on is soap operas. she will make me sit through recorded Young and Restless. The only thing close to a soap opera I look at it Charmed and 24. Both of us cant stand tear jerker chick flicks and I seen her stop a dvd when it came to that. ps nice forum. I love it

Paulvader

Paulvader

Junior Audioholic
Once upon a time I watched Days of our Lives...I was unemployed and young-er...I'm sorry...(beating own face) :eek:

S

soundsfine

Audioholic
"Flashdance" is way up there with "Dirty Dancing" for me.

H

hopjohn

Full Audioholic
First Wives Club, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Footloose, Steel Magnolias, Look Whose Talking are all tremendous beatings....and she loves them all.

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
The Notebook

Dirty Dancing: Havannah Nights

Grease

The Fast and the Furious

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I second gilmore girls, my mother watches it.

If I wanted to see crappy acting and people who can show emotion when they read their lines at the speed of light, I'd look in the mirror.

sheep

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
I cannot think of a single movie that my wife loves that I hate, or that I love and she hates. We do not always feel the same about films, but when one of us is passionate about a film, the other one is never at the opposite end of the spectrum (i.e., one of us may love a film that the other regards as fairly good or maybe even just okay, but the other never HATES a loved film). I am tempted to say that some of you should be more careful in your selection of a significant other.

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
Pyrrho said:
I cannot think of a single movie that my wife loves that I hate, or that I love and she hates. We do not always feel the same about films, but when one of us is passionate about a film, the other one is never at the opposite end of the spectrum (i.e., one of us may love a film that the other regards as fairly good or maybe even just okay, but the other never HATES a loved film). I am tempted to say that some of you should be more careful in your selection of a significant other.
You're right. We should all choose our significant others based on whether or not they like the same movies as us. If two people don't like all the same movies, the relationship can't possibly work. :eek: :D

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
Pyrrho said:

Are you a newlywed?

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
You've got Mail - my wife didn't make me watch it, but some of my friends were watching it once (one of whom was female) and I actually had to leave. It sickened me.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
alandamp said:
You're right. We should all choose our significant others based on whether or not they like the same movies as us. If two people don't like all the same movies, the relationship can't possibly work. :eek: :D
That is not what I said, as can plainly be seen in my original post.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Francious70 said:
Are you a newlywed?
I have been married for over a decade, during which time we have watched many films (not to mention those we saw before we were married).

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
alandamp, so! was your wife standing over your shoulder when you posted that? :D :rolleyes: :eek: kidding.

i dont like many of my gf's movies, while she doesnt like many of mine. but we watch them all anyway. (ok so sometimes i tell her to watch them herself, she doesnt notice this though, i make sure she KNOWS im sacrificing myself when watching HER movies)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis