What color to paint my 2.0 room

jinjuku

jinjuku

Title says it all. What color is conducive to sitting back and listening.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think wall paint ought to be one color thou out the house and rooms get accent colors on one wall. Sherwin Williams ProMar 200 is the paint and Dover White is the wall color. Our dining area and living room have dark green and dark red accent walls. Dover White has a hint of green and our door and trim paint, Ibis White, has a hint of red. All 4 colors work with each other when the chips are all viewed together.

jinjuku

jinjuku

My wife mentioned we have paint left over from other rooms, my options, both at the same time, just became limited and easier to pick.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My wife mentioned we have paint left over from other rooms, my options, both at the same time, just became limited and easier to pick.
See if you can get her to paint it.

EDIT: See if any of your color choices work better than the others with the existing door and trim paint and/or floor color.

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

See if you can get her to paint it.

EDIT: See if any of your color choices work better than the others with the existing door and trim paint and/or floor color.
Funny enough painting is her Covid Coping mechanism. We have a pagoda blue that's a nice relaxing shade.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis