What Beer are you Drinking Tonight?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Went to the store... out of Ninkasi. This talk of Sierra Nevada had me grab a sizer of Torpedo. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, this never happened before when I tried to post pics from my phone. Probably because it is a google app.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry, this never happened before when I tried to post pics from my phone. Probably because it is a google app.
I’m sure. No worries. Just fun to see something we’ve been talking about.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Tonite some Pfriem IPA

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Usually, Natty light but since it's Christmas I've treated myself to some Mich Ultra. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Been drinking too much beer for this festive season. Mostly a mix of Lagunitas and Ninkasi offerings.
Am cracking open a bottle of Chimay Blue right now.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I find it easier to post photos from my phone via tapatalk for this forum....
I’ve gotten pretty good about airdropping a photo from my phone to Mac, adjusting size and file type in Preview, then deleting all of it so I don’t have a cr@pton of clutter. :)
And then… best of all…
I no longer need to f with Tapatalk!

;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I’ve gotten pretty good about airdropping a photo from my phone to Mac, adjusting size and file type in Preview, then deleting all of it so I don’t have a cr@pton of clutter. :)
And then… best of all…
I no longer need to f with Tapatalk!

;)
Wonder if I can send photos via wifi from phone to computer now that you mention it....never tried but transferring via usb is somewhat a pain, why I find tapatalk a bit easier, and the format is better than the website for phone/tablet....but a bike forum I belong to seems to have recently dropped off tapatalk, and the push to the "pro" service is getting annoying when I do use it....wonder if they're having issues.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Wonder if I can send photos via wifi from phone to computer now that you mention it....never tried but transferring via usb is somewhat a pain, why I find tapatalk a bit easier, and the format is better than the website for phone/tablet....but a bike forum I belong to seems to have recently dropped off tapatalk, and the push to the "pro" service is getting annoying when I do use it....wonder if they're having issues.
That's exactly why I dropped it, Tapa was getting too aggressive pushing for me to subscribe. iPhone to Mac transfers are pretty easy... I just had to teach myself how to do the Preview thing to adjust everything.
Would be nice if Tapa had allowed for continued easy usage... it was definitely a boon.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That's exactly why I dropped it, Tapa was getting too aggressive pushing for me to subscribe. iPhone to Mac transfers are pretty easy... I just had to teach myself how to do the Preview thing to adjust everything.
Would be nice if Tapa had allowed for continued easy usage... it was definitely a boon.
I looked up some ways to do android/pc transfers and think I found one for free that works well enough without bothering with the cloud (which I don't use).

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Last Fri we went to Shaka. It just happened to be their 3rd birthday. They gave out cake, had a band and some professional dancers who are friends of theirs. A good time all around.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Still Mich Ultra today and for this week. Gotta burn through the stash I have before buying anything else.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Been drinking too much beer for this festive season. Mostly a mix of Lagunitas and Ninkasi offerings.
Am cracking open a bottle of Chimay Blue right now.
Haven't had the blue, or any Trappist brew, in a long time. I guess it's time to see if anyone still carries Rochefort 12

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Never seen or heard of rochefort 12 before but I love rochefort 10.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis