What Aurum Cantus 2-way DIY Kits Would Work for You

M

milesguy

Audiophyte
Am collaborating with the Aurum Cantus president on a mission of bringing Aurum Cantus performance into the hands, ears and conversations of the US D-I-Y community... the initial two offerings (Fall 2014) will be two 2-way e-bundles (i.e factory drivers/crossovers) of two yet unchosen Aurum Cantus loudspeaker pair models.

Once chosen, I can gear my US resources up to offer a flexible array of kit support options (mission-specific US made ready-to-assemble cabinets, pre-done dampening solutions, goodie bag of accessories, etc .). Note: The e-bundles will be the same exact goods that are embedded in their US-destination finished loudspeakers.

Any particular 2-way Aurum models specifically interest or disinterest you? Any ideas re: legitimate pricing/value targets?

Thanks
Mike Miles

704-914-6838

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
If it can be done, the AC130 x G2Si, sealed, would be interesting imo.

M

milesguy

Audiophyte
Looks like the Volla (original) and the Leisure 5 are going to be the ones offered in DIY

If it can be done, the AC130 x G2Si, sealed, would be interesting imo.
Both are rear ported... Chose the original Volla (G1 ribbon) over the newer Volla mkii (an APR series tweeter) because the price and reputation of the G1 was more attractive. Chose the Leisure 5 over the newest leisure (7) for a lower cost kit. The 19 liter 1" MDF with cross bracing cabinets will be offered in unassembled form as an option along with optional dampening treatments and Madisound-styled goodie bags.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis