What are you watching tonight?

V

valvesnvinylfan

Audioholic
Finishing up Downton Abbey season 2 tonight, love that show.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Seal Live In Paris. Not on blu-ray but fantastic sound on dvd. Nod to Downton Abbey. Love it too.

R

redgirl

Junior Audioholic
The Bronson one or the Statham one?
Statham. I didn't know there was a Bronson one, not that I've ever heard of him before. ( I have to admit it that he's before my time) I'm looking at his profile on IMDB; it looks like he had quite a bit of action flicks under his belt. Should I be checking out his 'Mechanic' instead?

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
Statham. I didn't know there was a Bronson one, not that I've ever heard of him before. ( I have to admit it that he's before my time) I'm looking at his profile on IMDB; it looks like he had quite a bit of action flicks under his belt. Should I be checking out his 'Mechanic' instead?
IMO yes,it's a classic 70's film,worth a rental for sure,if you watch it,remember when it was made and wrap your arms around that and enjoy it,he was a great actor at what he did,

but then I'm an old guy,I love new movies,

but I also love Bronson/McQueen/Eastwood,etc,etc 70's movies.

the new movie is fun too,I did enjoy that,different story lines really,but still good IMO.

watch the Bronson one first just for fun.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
"The IT Crowd"- This will be the second night in a row. Its absolutely hysterical if you haven't seen it. Those British are silly people.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I've always been a fan of Charles Bronson movies but I never really liked Jan Michael Vincent so I almost want to say the remake is better. It's probably worth seeing the earlier one if you like the story.

Jim

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Most likely nothing. Two TVs at home and neither connected. Had to cancel dish because there's no line of sight at the new place, so I have my DVR to watch for a week or so before returning it. No internet yet, so no netflix. I have plenty of movies, but I have NO gear setup at all right now.

I will be watching me install my gear :)

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Another disk from Boardwalk Empire and popcorn tonight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just started watching Dirty Harry. I've never seen it.
I might be done after a few minutes. I'm not sure that I can watch a movie with a young Poppie in it. That dude didn't wash his hands...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis