What are you watching tonight?

R

renegade87

Junior Audioholic
I'm thinking about watching "The Punisher" on Blu-ray (PS3) tonight as my Woman will be recording "Dancing with the Stars" and something else on the DVR.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Decided to start watching the series "Grimm." Two minutes into the pilot, and it's already spooked me twice.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just finished "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". It's not the one about to hit American screens, but the Swedish one made a few years ago. It's subtitled. I will be curious to see how the US release version is, because the Swedish one is pretty dark and tense. It follows the book fairly well and dwells in the world of hidden ugly parts of Scandinavian society, like old Nazis, sexual abuse, corporate power, etc. Lisbeth is played by Noomi Rapace, who you might recognize if you saw the new Sherlock Holmes episode. The rest of the cast is very Swedish and probably unknown to Americans. As a tense, lurid crime thriller, the new one will have a hard time outdoing this flick. It's viewable on Netflix and highly recommended.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Watched the Trasnformers last night just to kick back, relax, and enjoy the eye candy

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished the Terra Nova finale (which I didn't know was the finale until part of the way in). I liked the show up until the finale, but I guess not a lot of people did because it's up for putting on the chopping block.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Just caught up on "Boardwalk Empire". Finale had a huge "WTF just happened?" moment. Almost as bad as Spartacus executing Varro.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Watched POTC On Stranger Tides tonight, just as entertaining as the others but nothing really more. Laughed pretty good at the post credits clip, sparrow nevers gets a break. :)

Steve

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
Anyone been watching the Black Mirror? British 3 part series. Pretty intriguing. I wish they were making more.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Kung Fu Panda 2 this afternoon, now onto Battlefield Los Angeles. Pretty good so far.

Matt34

Matt34

Watched Warrior last night, going to watch Mr. Pipers Penguins tonight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

This Ministry b***h is getting on my last nerve.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Had the house to myself so I watched a bit of Rush - Time Machine with the volume at 11 :D

They play Moving Pictures in its entirety. A must have DVD for any Rush fan.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Yeah, there's a trend. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis