What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
This one has different circumstances though. And now it seems like the defense attorneys are turning on each other.
I know the circumstances are different; I haven't been following it since day one, but from what I understand, these guys took justice into their own hands and killed the kid before any kind of law enforcement could arrive. If they were attempting a "citizen's arrest," then lawfully they should have tried to "contain" him as best they could until a real cop got there; from what I have been hearing, it was difficult to do that in this circumstance, but admittedly I haven't been following all of the events.

And Rittenhouse should have at least got charged with crossing state lines with gun that wasn't legally his.
First of all, this whole "crossing state lines" element has been completely and utterly blown out of proportion and debunked already dozens of times. There are the factors of his family living there, and that he didn't have to "travel" that far to cross that line. He brought the gun to defend community members against the lawless rioting animals that were burning down the entire town, not to use it in vigilante-style slayings, which is what the media would lead you to believe (the mainstream garbage anyway).

I also believe it has been disproven that the "gun wasn't legally his," or that this loophole couldn't hold up in court.

I agree with you on the self defense though.
Clear-cut, no-questions-asked situation. And I'm not buying the whole "he was a mass murdering white supremacist scum bag who went there to hunt people down and kill them randomly" (which makes ZERO sense when you see the videos and know that he shot no one else) or the "he shouldn't have been there in the first place" (when it was the RIOTERS who shouldn't have been there in the first place) angles. Sorry.

This was a precedent for the case of self-defense in this country, and I am relieved it went the way of "if someone is trying to kill you -- whether with a skateboard across the head or a gun -- you have the RIGHT to save your life in DEFENSE."

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm rewatching some older films in my collection. This one on DVD and I'll keep it on DVD. Not upgrading this one.

APTN-Movies-Sky-Captain - APTN

This one I upgraded to BluRay.

Ender's Game (film) - Wikipedia

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I'm rewatching some older films in my collection. This one on DVD and I'll keep it on DVD. Not upgrading this one.

APTN-Movies-Sky-Captain - APTN

This one I upgraded to BluRay.

Ender's Game (film) - Wikipedia
I had never heard of this movie till a month or two ago and bought it on a whim from Vudu 4k/Dolby Vision and loved it. Awesome sound, incredible bass!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I had never heard of this movie till a month or two ago and bought it on a whim from Vudu 4k/Dolby Vision and loved it. Awesome sound, incredible bass!

Dam you!! *LOL The reason I wasnt going to upgrade it is because the half/half nature of animation to real shots. How is the level of detail on the audio?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Dam you!! *LOL The reason I wasnt going to upgrade it is because the half/half nature of animation to real shots. How is the level of detail on the audio?
The sound is excellent, I loved it. The bass was insane. Subs were shaking the house. The picture quality I remember was excellent but the sound is the stand out to me.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The sound is excellent, I loved it. The bass was insane. Subs were shaking the house. The picture quality I remember was excellent but the sound is the stand out to me.

I wanted to know about picture quality. You answered that too. Thank you. :)

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I wanted to know about picture quality. You answered that too. Thank you. :)
Oh yeah picture quality is excellent, Dolby Vision is as always excellent. Good detail yes.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Match Brooks Koepka vs Bryson Dechambeau in Las Vegas. Phil Mickelson and Charles Barkley provide the commentary. For golf fans only.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Just popped in the newest version of Poseidon on Blu Ray and forgot how much better and incredible lossless audio is. This one is DTS HD-MA and it's fabulous. I really hope someday streaming services switch to lossless audio, possibly Disney+? Vudu would be awesome too?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis