What are you watching tonight?

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Just finished watching Jupiter's Legacy episode 1 on Netflix. It was OK. Not great, not terrible. I'll watch the second episode and see how I feel after that. The sound quality is really good, and my new dual Paradigm Defiance X12 subwoofers are killing it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished watching Jupiter's Legacy episode 1 on Netflix. It was OK. Not great, not terrible. I'll watch the second episode and see how I feel after that. The sound quality is really good, and my new dual Paradigm Defiance X12 subwoofers are killing it.
I'm half-way through the first episode myself.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Still binging Boston Legal on Amazon. I cannot believe I never watched this when it was on.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Is Joaquin the best Joker?
That's a tough one, and very controversial/polarizing...

In my eyes, because I grew up on it, Jack Nicholson's take in Tim Burton's 89 Batman will always be the best. Jared Leto would have to be the worst, IMO, with Heath Ledger's performance right behind Nicholson...

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
That's a tough one, and very controversial/polarizing...

In my eyes, because I grew up on it, Jack Nicholson's take in Tim Burton's 89 Batman will always be the best. Jared Leto would have to be the worst, IMO, with Heath Ledger's performance right behind Nicholson...
I’ll vote Heath Ledger for now. I’m sure Joaquin Phoenix may surpass his performance in another Joker movie but not so far IMHO. :)

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Will go down in history as Warner's first DVD with a DTS track...and I STILL watch it in this day and age of 4K Ultra High Definition (the video transfer is definitely showing its age though, but it is anamorphic at least).

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I’ll vote Heath Ledger for now. I’m sure Joaquin Phoenix may surpass his performance in another Joker movie but not so far IMHO. :)
I have to agree with you. Still my favorite take on the Joker.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I kinda liked it. I didn't know Crispin Glover was in it till I saw the credits. Yeah based on a true story.
Yeah, that's two things he's been in recently -- and of course no one can forget his infamous, cringe-inducing dancing in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, LMFAO -- with the other being a film where he plays a faux French assassin who's after an ex-con who was released from prison...can't think of the name of the film right now....

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, that's two things he's been in recently -- and of course no one can forget his infamous, cringe-inducing dancing in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, LMFAO -- with the other being a film where he plays a faux French assassin who's after an ex-con who was released from prison...can't think of the name of the film right now....
I was surprised he doesn't do much independent alot. He always great to watch. Charlie's Angels was the last time I saw him I think, although I think I saw him in a series recently...

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
PBS, Great Railway Journeys, Australia. Hosted by Michael Portillo. Excellent rail travelog for those interested !

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I was surprised he doesn't do much independent alot. He always great to watch. Charlie's Angels was the last time I saw him I think, although I think I saw him in a series recently...
I didn't see Charlie's Woke Angels, so I must have missed him in that...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis