What are you watching tonight?

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Debating on whether to watch this in imax or my new setup home theater.

C9E2DEAE-FDCF-45E5-A74A-A08C40875E6F.jpg

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I watched this for about 10 minutes. Not too good bwahahaha.:)

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Boss Level on Hulu. Ever wonder what you’d get if John Wick and Groundhog Day had a love child? Yeah me neither, but this wound up being a really fun flick! I’m going to have to watch it again, with the missus this time. I think she’d get a kick out of it too.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Almost saw this last night. BD player went belly up. Saw it tonight on big screen. Pretty dam good movie for Bat girl and Jamie from Outlander.

However, I think they may have screwed up the Eifel Tower scene almost at the end. One scene it is behind Bat Woman, the next scene it is behind Jamie.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Almost saw this last night. BD player went belly up. Saw it tonight on big screen. Pretty dam good movie for Bat girl and Jamie from Outlander.

However, I think they may have screwed up the Eifel Tower scene almost at the end. One scene it is behind Bat Woman, the next scene it is behind Jamie.
LOL; didn't see that Eiffel Tower sequence you mentioned.

This had good potential but ultimately I felt like it just lacked soul; IMO, the best part of the film came at the end during the hand to hand fight sequences between the two leads. And, of course, there's always Tom Wilkinson, who can't really be bad in anything...

Too bad you couldn't view it on Blu-ray, though; this was a visual stunner, from beginning to end -- a big surprise for these DTV titles coming from Vertical and Redbox. The details, color and clarity were off the charts on this disc.

But what did you mean when you said you almost saw this last night but your BD player went belly up...and you saw it on the big screen?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NCAA men's basketball tourney all day, Back this year after a covid hiatus last year. It's one of my favorite sporting events.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
LOL; didn't see that Eiffel Tower sequence you mentioned.

This had good potential but ultimately I felt like it just lacked soul; IMO, the best part of the film came at the end during the hand to hand fight sequences between the two leads. And, of course, there's always Tom Wilkinson, who can't really be bad in anything...

Too bad you couldn't view it on Blu-ray, though; this was a visual stunner, from beginning to end -- a big surprise for these DTV titles coming from Vertical and Redbox. The details, color and clarity were off the charts on this disc.

But what did you mean when you said you almost saw this last night but your BD player went belly up...and you saw it on the big screen?
I did see it on BD though. 1st night all set to watch it on my projector and 115" screen but no video, no disk. Tried another BD, same. Checked a few things and ran out of time for the night.
Was able to pick up a BD player from Best Buy the next morning, activate it, check updates and that evening, 2nd day rental watch it. Now I also ordered a disc drive to fix my Oppo 103. Didn't want to spin the discs, any of them. Oppo happened to have a drive so that is coming.
Yes, very good picture.
At close to the end when they finally got to Paris, very interesting how the tower moved around behind them. At first it looked curious, went back, sure enough screwed up the cutting and repositioning. I think they had one camera location fixed and people moved to be in the picture one at a time, a face shot. Wife didn't think it was abnormal and screwed up. Small things are understandable, this is big in my book.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I watched Zack Snyder's Justice League last night. I liked it a lot except the epilogue. Some scenes seemed a bit long but I found it more coherent than the theatrical cut.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis