What are you watching tonight?

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I think it might be time to take out some of my episodes of visiting various train yards and watching spots in the 90's. There were 3 of us and I was the camcorder operator and spokes person to get us into different train facilities . All tape recordings were transferred onto DVD and edited by me. How bout them apples to watch this week?

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I think it might be time to take out some of my episodes of visiting various train yards and watching spots in the 90's. There were 3 of us and I was the camcorder operator and spokes person to get us into different train facilities . All tape recordings were transferred onto DVD and edited by me. How bout them apples to watch this week?
Is it scary?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, you wouldn't be able to get this on physical media unless you blind-bought it (it was only released on DVD, and you can't rent anymore, obviously, especially "older" films like this).
Hooray it’s on Hulu! Will watch tonight!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
WWE Monday Night Raw 2nd night of the draft which moves some people around between Raw and Smackdown. I know I know I'm setting the bar pretty low.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I need to rewatch Van Helsing in 4K.
I know there was a 4K Blu release, but I never saw a point in upgrading to it because, IMO, aside from the snow sequences in Romania, I didn't see the resolution and HDR bump improving anything. As it stands, this DVD upscales wonderfully onto my 4K screen; I mean, it honestly looks like a Blu-ray, to the point my wife actually asked me while we were watching it this week, "This is a DVD?!?"

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Let me know what you think.
Watched it and thought it was well done. The director did some nice camera work. I’d like to see more of her work. That’s what kept me watching + overall great acting performances from everyone.
0FBDC970-4D51-4596-8E45-7A881F671F41.jpeg

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I know there was a 4K Blu release, but I never saw a point in upgrading to it because, IMO, aside from the snow sequences in Romania, I didn't see the resolution and HDR bump improving anything. As it stands, this DVD upscales wonderfully onto my 4K screen; I mean, it honestly looks like a Blu-ray, to the point my wife actually asked me while we were watching it this week, "This is a DVD?!?"
Wait, what? You’re watching 480p DVD? :eek:

Man-card violation. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis