What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
How was it?
Oh, this was part of our personal collection; had it since it pretty much came out. My wife liked it more than me; I think this is more like "Dominic Torretto: Witch Hunter" because he delivers the same performance as in the Fast and Furious films here, just under a different guise. This was a major miscasting mistake.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watching vice president debates on youtube right now. Wasnt in mood a couple days ago.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Watching vice president debates on youtube right now. Wasnt in mood a couple days ago.
Same here, just didn't feel like hearing the two of them cutting up each other. But I do understand it needs to be addressed just didn't feel like all the negativity with the storm and all.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Same here, just didn't feel like hearing the two of them cutting up each other. But I do understand it needs to be addressed just didn't feel like all the negativity with the storm and all.
Rajaja see this?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Lol my bad bro! I use a iphone and well my big thumb sometimes hits the wrong Emoji is so close together.
Ahhhh.....that's better.....:p

Just kiddin' though -- of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just wasn't sure if you didn't like the film or if you didn't care for the gifs...

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Is it scary?
Indeed it is...awesome ghost story. The problem is, it's basically an "explanation" for what happened in turn of the century Tennessee during what became known as "The Bell Witch Haunting," and it becomes very confusing in terms of what you're actually watching and what is taking place...and when.

If you watch it, you'll see what I mean.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Indeed it is...awesome ghost story. The problem is, it's basically an "explanation" for what happened in turn of the century Tennessee during what became known as "The Bell Witch Haunting," and it becomes very confusing in terms of what you're actually watching and what is taking place...and when.

If you watch it, you'll see what I mean.
Thanks a lot hopefully streaming online.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks a lot hopefully streaming online.
Yeah, you wouldn't be able to get this on physical media unless you blind-bought it (it was only released on DVD, and you can't rent anymore, obviously, especially "older" films like this).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis