What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Field Marshall
4k Blu Ray is coming out this month. Can't wait for that one.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah, I know...if we hadn't picked up this three-film pack, I would have waited for the inevitable 4K set. The Blu-rays in this three-film collection look so much better than the non-anamorphic DVDs we were used to, though, and we're happy with their quality.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Field Marshall
Remember how excited you would get when you saw the DTS banner on a DVD?

Indeed; I still have all of the DTS DVDs I have ever collected, most of the time going out of my way to find the separate DTS edition when they were available. And I still have all of my Sony SUPERBIT discs, which are all equipped with an alternate DTS 5.1 option.

This DTS-ES track on The Haunting STILL remains a demo go-to experience when it comes to wall-shaking LFE. Watching this disc the other night rattled everything on our walls to the point I had to turn the volume down significantly; the only other DVD that can match this for bass intensity is War of the Worlds (the Spielberg remake).

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Indeed; I still have all of the DTS DVDs I have ever collected, most of the time going out of my way to find the separate DTS edition when they were available. And I still have all of my Sony SUPERBIT discs, which are all equipped with an alternate DTS 5.1 option.

This DTS-ES track on The Haunting STILL remains a demo go-to experience when it comes to wall-shaking LFE. Watching this disc the other night rattled everything on our walls to the point I had to turn the volume down significantly; the only other DVD that can match this for bass intensity is War of the Worlds (the Spielberg remake).
I have a bunch of DTS music CDs that DTS themselves put out. Man are they spectacular! I mean just incredible sounding stuff. I wish they kept putting them out, just a niche market but I would have kept buying them.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Samurai
NBA 2021 - 2022 tips off tonight with Brooklyn Nets @ Milwaukee Bucks on TNT. Followed by Golden State @ the Lakers. Big night for the NBA.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Samurai
More NBA on ESPN tonight. Boston @ New York and Denver @ Phoenix. Can't wait until my Dallas Mavericks get on national TV. It's tough to watch them here now that I moved to the Jacksonville area. Not to mention my Steelers. :(

Last edited:
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
More NBA on ESPN tonight. Boston @ New York and Denver @ Phoenix. Can't wait until my Dallas Mavericks get on national TV. It's tough to watch them here now that I moved to the Jacksonville area. Not to mention my Steelers. :(
Looking forward to the Knicks. I used to be a Nets fan forever until they became a clown show. I'm getting into the Knicks.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I have a bunch of DTS music CDs that DTS themselves put out. Man are they spectacular! I mean just incredible sounding stuff. I wish they kept putting them out, just a niche market but I would have kept buying them.

I’ve found a few on eBay some are pretty pricey tho but they do sound really good .

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I’ve found a few on eBay some are pretty pricey tho but they do sound really good .
I have probably 30 of them, just amazing. Sting Ten summoners tales is wow, The Police too amazing. Don Henley is another that incredible. Paul McCartney Wings.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I have probably 30 of them, just amazing. Sting Ten summoners tales is wow, The Police too amazing. Don Henley is another that incredible. Paul McCartney Wings.

I’ve got two of henleys and sting and an Eagles and a Marc knophler and a few others they want crazy prices for the dts disc’s now days when you find them lol !

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
I absolutely love alien visitation/invasion movies, even though they’ve been done a million times, which somehow tells me this is going to be original and exciting.

With UFOs , or UAPs, in the news lately, I think the timing of this release is good.

Plus it’s in 4K/Atmos.

6AD9C4ED-98C7-4C57-AAF2-82C385753F9A.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis