What are you playing right now...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Horizon Forbidden West on PS5. It looks absolutely amazing, but the gameplay isn't vastly improved. It feels almost like a remake vs. a new game. They improved on many things, mainly the UI. A fair number of new weapons and upgrades, though the upgrade system is a little more complex than before. It still has a frustrating level of getting stuck on environmental features too, particularly during combat, but has been fun so far. They did give you a few capabilities right off the bat that you had to upgrade to activate in the previous one, which is a good thing. I don't want to have lost some of the previous abilities after having them for so long in the first one, like the ability to ride machines. The glider is a nice new touch too, ala Breath of the Wild.

Last edited:
Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Slowly working through my Steam backlog. A decent video card would set me back half a paycheck, so it's for the best that all my games are relatively old.

I alternate between a streaming phase, where I'm plopped on my couch way too much, and a gaming phase, where I'm plopped in my computer chair way too much. No middle ground. :p Right now I'm in the gaming phase again. At least the days are getting longer so it's easier to get a walk in after work when the weather's nice. I don't want my legs to atrophy as quickly as my brain is!

In recent months I've gone through the recent Tomb Raider trilogy, then Control, and I just finished Shadow Warrior 1 & 2.

Next up, Deus Ex Human Revolution and Deus Ex Mankind Divided. After that, Wolfenstein!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Spartan
Slowly working through my Steam backlog. A decent video card would set me back half a paycheck, so it's for the best that all my games are relatively old.

I alternate between a streaming phase, where I'm plopped on my couch way too much, and a gaming phase, where I'm plopped in my computer chair way too much. No middle ground. :p Right now I'm in the gaming phase again. At least the days are getting longer so it's easier to get a walk in after work when the weather's nice. I don't want my legs to atrophy as quickly as my brain is!

In recent months I've gone through the recent Tomb Raider trilogy, then Control, and I just finished Shadow Warrior 1 & 2.

Next up, Deus Ex Human Revolution and Deus Ex Mankind Divided. After that, Wolfenstein!
Right there with you. I've been stuck in Borderlands 3 for a bit, not that I'm complaining. Love these games.

James S.

James S.

Junior Audioholic
Playing Horizon Forbidden West on PS4 Pro. Love the game! Couldn't wait for it to come out as Zero Dawn was so great.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Samurai

I'm in the same boat. Several older games I need to get to or finish up including Shadow Warrior. No need for an expensive vid card for a while. ;) My son is enjoying Eldenring though. He put it up on my home theatre system for a while. Pretty cool RPG.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis