what are you drinking right now ?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Looked real good....but since I didn't have but a pork butt in the freezer I'll just have to be satisfied with the enchiladas I just made with my own meat fillings and sauce.....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Looked real good....but since I didn't have but a pork butt in the freezer I'll just have to be satisfied with the enchiladas I just made with my own meat fillings and sauce.....
Two Bombers of Sierra Nevada Torpedo in, and I'm searing some Lamb Chops. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Cans are destroying the old Bomber market. :(
Aluminum may be more green, but I still don't like the flavor. I'll take glass all day over Al.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
and...kind of an oddball. It’s just like drinking a cherry pie. With benefits...lol

Sofa king good.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Moonlight Brewing, Black to Reality, a black version of their Reality Czech Pils based in some part on their other Black Lager, Death And Taxes:

The spicy hop character accentuates some of the toasty malt character, perhaps a touch too much for my taste. Still a solid beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Oh yes.
Stone Enjoy By
*drools uncontrollably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Sorry, no nude pics... had to go from the can. I know, I’m slummin’ it lol. But in my defense I happen to be on an island off of Texas so...
Was really hoping to find something from False Idol that @its phillip shares.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Now THAT might be worth a try. Stone has always just missed the mark for me but...
I get it. Some of their beer is just too West Coast at times, but most of their Enjoy By-s have been pretty amazing. A few have been overloaded with too much resiny style Hops... imagine chewing in a Pine or Rosemary twig for an hour.
Anyway, this one was delicious.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis