Wharfedale Emerald 97 MK IV

U

Unregistered

Hello all,
I got a new pair of Wharfedale Emerald 97 MK IV drive by Onkyo TXSR601. Now I am trying to setup a home thearter, so I am searching for a center speaker and rear speakers that would match what I have.

I tried to look for a Wharfedale Emerald Center speaker, but have no luck and I think there are more option out there.

Anyway, if anyone can give me a suggestion that would be great. Oh, my budget is about $300

Thanks for any advise.

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
Since the center speaker should closely match the mains, I'd get in contact with Wharfedale and ask them if any of their lines come close to the sound of the speakers you bought. I'm not familiar with the speaker line, but you also may be able to get a bookshelf model and use that as a center (and if you can only by in pairs, use the second for a 6.1 setup?).

M

Michael777

Audiophyte
Hello all,
I got a new pair of Wharfedale Emerald 97 MK IV drive by Onkyo TXSR601. Now I am trying to setup a home thearter, so I am searching for a center speaker and rear speakers that would match what I have.

I tried to look for a Wharfedale Emerald Center speaker, but have no luck and I think there are more option out there.

Anyway, if anyone can give me a suggestion that would be great. Oh, my budget is about $300

Thanks for any advise.
It may still excists the correct center to the speakers somewere and at this store in Sweden they have it for 2000 Swedish crown that is approx 300 USD. Freights is of cause added but to get the most completely matching centre it is most likely worth this dollars as well if fails to find in USA.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis