Wharfedale Diamond 220c vs Klipsch R-25C

H

Hellfire94

Audioholic Intern
Hello. I'm thinking of replacing my Wharfedale Diamond 220c center channel speaker with the Klipsch r-25c. I don't have the Klipsch speaker available in my country so can't compare the sound between the two speakers. I'll have to import it. Can anyone compare those two speakers and tell me if the Klipsch is better?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Two completely different speakers. What is it you dont like about the wharfedale that you think the klipsch will give you?

H

Hellfire94

Audioholic Intern
Two completely different speakers. What is it you dont like about the wharfedale that you think the klipsch will give you?
I like the Wharfedale 220c speaker but it's not that great. I have to turn the volume up really high to hear the dialogues clearly and I don't hear all the details properly while watching movies or listening to music. It seems that it's a bit too warm for my taste. Klipsch are known for their good sound and I've read a lot about how their center speakers provide clear dialogue even at low volume. I would like to get the RP-500C but it's way too expensive. It's $1,199 in Australia while the R-25C is just $395.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis