stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Things are slow around here tonight, I might as well talk about something totally different, I hope I don't fall into one of Sheep's category. Has anyone tried Wendy's new fish fillet? Man it's damn good! Pure white Codfish fillet, breaded with panko (Japanese bread crumbs) and golden fried. I've tried it twice this week and I was pleasantly surprised, doesn't taste like fast food. You guys that know me are aware that I fish, cook and cook what I fish! Being fortunate to live where I do, fresh seafood for me is no biggie, so in light of this I've got to admit it Wendy's got a winner on the menu (also it's better for you.) :D

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Since it is slow I hope you won't mind if I high-jack your thread with a story from the Money magazine that came in the mail today (March page 22 money helps).

" My husband and I bought a $300 hard drive from Best Buy, but when we opened the box, it was empty except for three bags of dried beans! We immediately called Best Buy but the manager said the store wasn't responsible and I should call the manufacturer. When I did, the manufacturer pointed blame back at Best Buy. Customer service then said there was nothing Best Buy could do. Ugh! Can you help?"

Money magazine after a tussle got a $300 gift card for the damaged consumer.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Either someone at the manufacturer was bored or at BB. Sounds like me now. Now getting back to the fish sammich, have you tried it? Shark-man.

Last edited by a moderator:
MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
No, I haven't been to Wendy's in awhile. I will take your advice the next time I go. Arby's is my main fast food spot. I do like Wendy's more than the other two hamburger chains.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
No, I haven't been to Wendy's in awhile. I will take your advice the next time I go. Arby's is my main fast food spot. I do like Wendy's more than the other two hamburger chains.
I tend to stay well away from fast food, but this caught my eye. Good stuff.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Since it is slow I hope you won't mind if I high-jack your thread with a story from the Money magazine that came in the mail today (March page 22 money helps).

" My husband and I bought a $300 hard drive from Best Buy, but when we opened the box, it was empty except for three bags of dried beans! We immediately called Best Buy but the manager said the store wasn't responsible and I should call the manufacturer. When I did, the manufacturer pointed blame back at Best Buy. Customer service then said there was nothing Best Buy could do. Ugh! Can you help?"

Money magazine after a tussle got a $300 gift card for the damaged consumer.

Alright now I have seen some threads go pretty far off topic before but dang man. this takes the cake! :D I remember at our local costco people were buying things like power tools and stuff and then returning them, Only what they returned wasnt a box with the item in it, It was a box with rocks in it to weigh the same. :eek:

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Alright now I have seen some threads go pretty far off topic before but dang man. this takes the cake! :D I remember at our local costco people were buying things like power tools and stuff and then returning them, Only what they returned wasnt a box with the item in it, It was a box with rocks in it to weigh the same. :eek:
So do we qualify under one of Sheep's personality types?:D:D It is slow around here tonight, no mud-slinging, no "my-cables-are-better-than-your-cables" controversy, politics, religion, I guess everyone's pooped out.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Come to think of it we havent really had a thread that would be a considered a proper cable controversy type one in a while. Hmmmmm :)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Man I miss "Late Night" with Big Wilson on indie Channel Six (before it became Fox), he played all the oldies till 5:00 am.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Were they at least MAGIC beans?:D

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Things are slow around here tonight, I might as well talk about something totally different, I hope I don't fall into one of Sheep's category. Has anyone tried Wendy's new fish fillet? Man it's damn good! Pure white Codfish fillet, breaded with panko (Japanese bread crumbs) and golden fried. I've tried it twice this week and I was pleasantly surprised, doesn't taste like fast food. You guys that know me are aware that I fish, cook and cook what I fish! Being fortunate to live where I do, fresh seafood for me is no biggie, so in light of this I've got to admit it Wendy's got a winner on the menu (also it's better for you.) :D

I'll have to give it a shot! I don't eat much fast food but I'm a sucker for a good fishwich. My current favorite is probably the BK Big Fish; it's middle-of-the-road but pretty good for basic fast food.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Man I miss "Late Night" with Big Wilson on indie Channel Six (before it became Fox), he played all the oldies till 5:00 am.
Damn strat- don't you have a family or something that you should be spending time with??? :D

As for Wendy's- I haven't eaten fast food from a chain since I moved from Chicago back to NYC (here we just get 24/7 pizza) so I cannot comment on the fish sandwich. However, the chances of me actually eating fish from Wendy's under normal circumstances are slim-to-none.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Damn strat- don't you have a family or something that you should be spending time with??? :D

As for Wendy's- I haven't eaten fast food from a chain since I moved from Chicago back to NYC (here we just get 24/7 pizza) so I cannot comment on the fish sandwich. However, the chances of me actually eating fish from Wendy's under normal circumstances are slim-to-none.
Junior was in bed, the cavewife had hit the hay early as she has a crazy Thursday morning pending, so I was reminiscing about the "good" ol' days.:D

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Funny you mentioned Wendy's. When you were probably having dinner at Wendy's yesterday I was doin' some parking at a Wendy's in Ottawa yesterday! hahaha

Talk about a place... meh. It was dark near the container. haha

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I'm not one to eat frozen fish, but I'm telling you right now I'm 2 for 2 with this thing.:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis