wendy's shooting down Stratman's way

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I still don't get it. Things like this make no sense to me.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Stuff like this breaks your heart, the man was a father, a son and husband to someone, now you have a fatherless child thanks to the action of a demented person. It's a stupid, senseless waste of life. Guys enjoy each day, you never know.:(

Last edited:
R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know if it's the media paying more attention to it or there's simply more shootings. Sad really.

Good thing Stratman wasn't there getting one of his fish sandwiches...

Last edited:
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know if it's the media paying more attention to it or there's simply more shootings. Sad really.

Good thing you weren't getting one of your fish sandwiches...
From now on I'm going to Wendy's "packing club" and an extra pachyderm vest.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja

Good thing Stratman wasn't there getting one of his fish sandwiches...
I think that part of the problem is that the media gives these maniacs exposure, which is what they want. If coverage mentioned only the victims, and left the shooter anonymous, it might remove some of the motivation.
(When the school shooting happened in Springfield, Oregon, I was a substitute teacher there. I could easily have been in that school that day. It can catch anyone, anywhere with no warning.:()

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Up here in DC, we have shootings everywhere. Day and nites make no difference. I wonder if Macy's should start selling bullet-proof vest. This is so tragic and sad...:(

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
They hate life so bad they have to kill others before themselves. I don't understand people...:confused:

A guy I went to High school with committed suicide recently. He jumped of an overpass into traffic. He not only left is wife and kid behind he drags the people in the cars that hit his into the mess. :mad:

I try to tell myself that mental illness and or evil has no bounds but it doesn't help...:(

Yes...confused, mad and sad. Pretty much sums it up.

SBF1

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Only cowards drags others in the mess when all they want is to kill themselves.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I was going to make a joke about Stratman's fish sandwich but this is just too tragic.:(

One of our IT gurus placed the cause of the numerous senseless shootings on the realism of video games. I don't know if he right or wrong but one does become fatalistic.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Video games have nothing to do with it. These are disturbed individuals. You could just as easily lay the blame on TV, movies, music, whatever...it just doesn't fly. The individual still has the ability to choose, so let's not try to give excuses for why they aren't responsible for these heinous acts.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis