Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I was referring to Breaking Points and how horrific his fall was, and how they are concerned about it. Its a conservative source. Just state his cognitive issues and leave out the italicized gobbledygook. If Trump80 falls, it wouldn't be covered. So leave out the silly drama.
Why are you giving me a hard time as if I was defending or supporting T-bag?

I don't watch/listen to Conservative news- how many times do I need to post that?

Regardless of who's in office, falling several times, getting lost, being confused and saying things that should be known are warning signs. Now, his people are saying that he's only available for comments between 12PM and 4PM. Bullshit! He's acting like POTUS is a part-time job. I don't care what party is in office, if they do this crap, they need cognitive testing.

WRT the 'horrific' fall- I have seen a fair number of old people fall and it's amazing how well they come through it. The ones who break have underlying problems but after my dad's strokes, one of the results was a sudden loss of balance and he would fall at random times, always without warning and sometimes, on concrete. The others fell while they were still in the hospital, but the floor isn't any softer.Biden fell on a carpeted stage- that provides a decent cushion and if could have caused him to fall- if the soles of his shoes is soft and the carpet had a raised crease, it's not hard to trip on it. Older people don't lift their toes as much as younger people, which is another reason many trip.

Last edited:
everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
He may be too old and he might not be as sharp as he was as a younger man. But, can you imagine TFG having empathy like this? Can you imagine the horror on his face if this person ran forward to hug him?

The Call to Activism account is a DNC paid account, FWIW (just noting it, not that it matters) and after refusing to acknowledge Hunter's youngest child until last week, he doesn't scream compassionate or empathetic to me and she's family. Just my opinion.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The Call to Activism account is a DNC paid account, FWIW (just noting it, not that it matters) and after refusing to acknowledge Hunter's youngest child until last week, he doesn't scream compassionate or empathetic to me and she's family. Just my opinion.
Noted.

I think the matter of his grandchild stands out, because it seems to be out of character. If this was Trump, I think people would be, like..."That figures".

Last edited:
Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Remember Ronald Reagan???? His wife in the second term, had to help him with memory.

Perhaps if we hear from Biden's personal doctor.................lol Memory loss, rambling, subject change, are of great concern in my book, in governing. I think we might hear less and less of him, speaking in public. I think it is already showing. He needs some coaching. It is a rigorous schedule day after day, at his age. I wonder all the types of meds he is taking? He could use some weight too, plus carrying family issues.

This is my observation with his health. Should we be concerned looking ahead for second term?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Remember Ronald Reagan???? His wife in the second term, had to help him with memory.

Perhaps if we hear from Biden's personal doctor.................lol Memory loss, rambling, subject change, are of great concern in my book, in governing. I think we might hear less and less of him, speaking in public. I think it is already showing. He needs some coaching. It is a rigorous schedule day after day, at his age. I wonder all the types of meds he is taking? He could use some weight too, plus carrying family issues.

This is my observation with his health. Should we be concerned looking ahead for second term?
What do you expect from OF's ? :) I know I wouldn't want to be on that level of reliability even at 67. Then again drumphy is simply f*cked up in the head, and has been for a long time.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis