the patriot
braveheart
gladiator - dts-es
g.i. jane
tears of a sun

H

Half Fast

Enthusiast
Some of my favorite war movies not mentioned by anyone else; The Sand Pebbles (Awesome Steve McQueen pic with a young Candice Bergen and great cast). Empire of the Sun, and Farewell to the King with Nick Nolte (Can't find the last one on DVD yet).

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Actually not really a movie but a documentary. And I found it much more entertaing than most movies posted. Was Ken Burns Civil War. Its hours of enjoyment. 5 Discs and 660 minutes long. Baseball was informative but no where near as entertaining....

Tae Guk Gi was much more bloodier than Saving Private Ryan. But tops would go to SVP, Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now, Last Samurai. In no order....

superman180

superman180

Audioholic
one of my favorites

Stalag 17
Starring: William Holden, Don Taylor, Otto Preminger, Robert Strauss, Harvey Lembeck, Richard Erdman, Peter Graves, Neville Brand, Sig Ruman, Michael Moore, Peter Baldwin, Robinson Stone, Robert Shawley, William Pierson, and Gil Stratton.
Directed by: Billy Wilder

Stalag 17 is a classic. Though stagy and somewhat dated, it still comes across as a solid blend of drama and comedy: part spy thriller, part Hogan's Heroes.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis