Want to chat without using PMs? Meet Gabbly.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Simply type gabbly.com/ in front of the audioholics URL, and you can be chatting with people from the forum live!

Now you don't need to send and receive PMs and wait (unless it's something private..) to talk to someone. Simply type it in, type in your username, and you're set!

http://gabbly.com/http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sheep, very cool! I doubt that I join in much, though. I just can't keep up with reading everyone's entries! Forum are more my speed...sloooow. :D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Don't worry major, I'll get you to tell us who you slept with if its the last thing I do :-D.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Oh bugger I clicked the wrong page oh never mind that was a whole lot of fun.:)

Its cool - you just can't move the page... basically it launches some kind of Ajax app from that site and tunnels the URL under it - pretty cool...

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Its cool - you just can't move the page... basically it launches some kind of Ajax app from that site and tunnels the URL under it - pretty cool...
Ajax? I can only think of two things that come under that heading.:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Come on people, if you're going to surf the forum, you might as well open up gabbly!

SheepStar

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
This would be a nice tool for real time guess and check type of help. Suggest a fix, wait a few minutes to get get a yah or nay, then try again.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
the thing with chat rooms is that its not much fun talking to yourself. I mean, sure i can entertain myself by talking to myself for hours on end.. But then it seems to wear off. I always run out of things to talk to myself about. Its like telling a joke everyone else tells 10 times a day too. Its just not as funny.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Well, you can still browse the forums at the same time.. The IM is just a bonus.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis