Wacky My Pillow Guy Ordered to Pay $5 M to Normal Guy Who Debunked Election Fraud Data

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
While it's true that two law firms have sought to withdraw from representing Mike Lindell due to unpaid legal fees, it's not entirely accurate to say that "even the lawyers are dumping him." Lindell has indicated that he is actively seeking new legal representation and is confident that he will find attorneys who are willing to take on his cases. Additionally, the judge in the Dominion Voting Systems defamation lawsuit has not yet ruled on the law firms' motions to withdraw, so it's possible that they will be allowed to remain on the case)
It's not entirely accurate to say "it's not entirely accurate to say that "even the lawyers are dumping him.'"

>>>The Court grants the motion because counsel for Defendants have
shown good cause to withdraw—namely Defendants’ failure to pay millions of dollars in
legal fees already accrued and their refusal to pay future attorneys’ fees or litigation costs
and counsel have notified Defendants. . . .
Defendants’ counsel—several attorneys from the law firm of Parker Daniels Kibort
LLC (“PDK”) and one attorney from Lewin & Lewin, LLP—filed this Motion to Withdraw
as Attorney1 on October 5, 2023. (Dkt. No. 225.) The PDK attorneys represent both Mr.
Lindell and My Pillow, Inc, and Mr. Lewin joined the PDK team in representing My
Pillow, Inc. (Declaration of Andrew D. Parker ¶¶ 2–5, 22, Dkt. No. 221.) Mr. Parker, an
owner and named partner of PDK, filed a sworn declaration with the Court in support of
the Motion to Withdraw. (Parker Decl. ¶ 1.)
In his declaration, Mr. Parker explained that PDK represents My Pillow, Inc. and
Mr. Lindell in three separate lawsuits. . . .
Defendants owe PDK millions and owe Mr. Lewin’s firm an undisclosed amount
(Parker Decl. ¶16, 22.) PDK is a small litigation firm with 16 attorneys, and Mr. Parker
stated that absorbing Defendants’ debt while continuing to bear litigation costs in three
cases in three separate federal district courts could “threaten the very existence of the firm.”
. . .
The Court finds that subparts (5) and (6) of
Minnesota Rule of Professional Conduct 1.16(b) apply to this situation because Defendants
are not paying their lawyers and are now millions of dollars in arrears
. . . .
Therefore, based on all the files, records and proceedings herein, IT IS ORDERED
that:
1. The motion (Dkt. No. 225) of Defense counsel, Parker Daniels Kibort, LLC and
Lewin & Lewin, LLP, to withdraw from representation of Defendants without
substitution is GRANTED. . . .

Dated: October 16, 2023 s/ John F. Docherty
JOHN F. DOCHERTY
United States Magistrate Judge

Counsel also filed motions to withdraw in two other cases where they represent
Defendants: US Dominion, Inc. v. My Pillow, Inc. in U.S. District Court for the District of
Columbia and Coomer v. Lindell in U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado. Mot.
to Withdraw as Att’y, US Dominion, Inc. v. My Pillow, Inc., No. 21-CV-00445 (CJN)
(D.D.C. Oct. 5, 2023) (Dkt. No. 195); Mot. to Withdraw as Att’y of R. for Defs, Coomer
v. Lindell, No. 1:22-CV-1129 (NYW/SKC) (D. Colo. Oct. 5, 2023) (Dkt. No. 200).<<<

>>>Pursuant to Local Civil Rule 83.6(c), Andrew Parker, Joseph Pull, Elizabeth Wright,
Abraham Kaplan, Ryan Malone, and the law firm of Parker Daniels Kibort LLC (collectively
“PDK”) hereby respectfully submit this Motion to Withdraw as Counsel of Record for
Defendants in the above-captioned matter.1 Nathan Lewin and the law firm of Lewin & Lewin,
LLP join the Motion with respect to their own representation of My Pillow, Inc.<<<

>>>The undersigned attorneys, Andrew D. Parker, Jesse H. Kibort, Ryan P. Malone, and
Abraham S. Kaplan, for good cause and pursuant to D.C.COLO.LAttyR 5(b), hereby submit this
Motion to Withdraw as Counsel for Defendants Michael J. Lindell, Frankspeech LLC, and My
Pillow, Inc. (collectively “Defendants”).<<<

COMES NOW, R. Scott Reisch and Jessica L. Hays of the Reisch Law Firm, LLC., counsel
for Defendants Michael J. Lindell, Frankspeech, LLC., and My Pillow, Inc., and respectfully move
this Court for an Order allowing the Reisch Law Firm to withdraw as counsel for Defendants, and
alleges the following in support . . ."

>>>Pursuant to D.C.COLO.LAttyR 5(b), undersigned counsel, Rosa L. Baum with
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP, hereby moves to withdraw as counsel appearing in this
case on behalf of Non-Party Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., (“Dominion”).<<<

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
This might be a pretty good guess. He's now auctioning off equipment after reportedly losing $100 million after major retail chains dropped his products in response to his nutty election fraud claims.

As noted in the salon.com article, he's still facing a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit by Dominion.

I can see it now- Lindell starts a GoFundMe and after a someone few months, someone will see him clutching a handful of paper bills, saying 'Thirteen dollars- I have thirteen dollars......".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis