Video Without Boundaries Licenses MediaREADY Technology

Video Without Boundaries, Inc. is announcing its plans to license its MediaREADY 400, MediaREADY 4000 and the MediaREADY Module to consumer electronics manufacturers interested in deploying a variety of competitive broadband-enabled devices. Both the MediaREADY 400 and the MediaREADY 4000 are tightly integrated hardware designs which provide broadband media capabilities, fast time-to-market and recurring revenue opportunities for licensees. The MediaREADY Module is a low-cost small footprint module designed to empower television sets and other consumer electronics devices with a wide range of broadband media applications.

Some of the more robust features of the MediaREADY 4000 unit are: Wireless keyboard/mouse, Dolby Digital 5.1 output, integrated 10/100 Ethernet, 1024x768 tuner support (no mention of ATSC support), MPEG-2/4 playback support, 40GB hard drive (expandable by OEM), progressive component output, composite & s-video inputs, USB, firewire, PCMCIA, mic and analogue inputs/ouputs. If OEMs utilize this technology and intelligent software the set-top computer/home theater PC may become a more widely-accepted reality.

Read More...

Attachments

R

rtransom

Have you used the MediaREADY 4000? I'm excited to purchase, as it seems to have everything I need to complete my home audio project. Any help is appreciated....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis