S

sbken

Audiophyte
Where I work we are upgrading our projectors to Hitachi CP-X1250 Multimedia Projectors. We have a R.G.B.H.V. cable with bnc connectors. I would like to know If there is switch boxes available with various inputs (ie rgb,rca,s-vid) that output to R.G.B.H.V. We need to switch between a pc and dvd/vhs. Thanks for any help. sbken.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Look around at Extron's website: www.extron.com and find what you need. They have tons of professional grade products and they definitely make scalers/processors that output multiple formats to RGBHV.

Why not just run a video connection to the projector though? It is easy within a business environment to run wires down walls and such and you should be able to do it at a more reasonable price.

You may want to get in touch with an integration company that specializes in businesses or shoot me an email/PM if you want some specific information. There is a lot of engineering that goes into board rooms and office environments. Mounting, proper cabling, ventilation, audio, etc.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis