Venom2 Let There Be Carnage

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched this at the theater with my eldest daughter yesterday and unlike Suicide Squad2 which IHO sucked eggs, Im on the fence with this one. It was like watching a remake of Venom, same old jokes and the plot was very similar. The only breath of fresh in that film was when the villians got back together and started to reign carnage on the city. But that was near the 2/3 mark on the movie. Special effects were really good though. Like I said, Im on the fence with this one.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought the BluRay and watched this. Some very intense deep bass at the start of this movie. Video transfer was very well done.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I thought it was enjoyable, but definitely not as good as the first.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Terrible movie, and I'm a Marvel movie shill. I only gave it a 5/10 because, as my son put it, "the end credit scene was the best part of the movie".

I thought the first one was decent. Not great, but enjoyable at least. This, this was just awful.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Terrible movie, and I'm a Marvel movie shill. I only gave it a 5/10 because, as my son put it, "the end credit scene was the best part of the movie".

I thought the first one was decent. Not great, but enjoyable at least. This, this was just awful.
It could have been better but I thought it was enjoyable. I did love them kicking each other out of there own apartment. That whole part of the movie had me laughing

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
They were definitely the extreme version of the "Odd Couple." Didn't expect much out of it so I was not too disappointed. It was good for a few laughs.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched this today. It was alright. Not great. Excellent PQ. Good SQ.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai

I think you are being generous with your rating, this one was painful to watch for me, glad I got it for free with My Bravia Core bonus with my A80J

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis