psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I've ordered several times from Vann's, Vanns.com. They have good prices and the sales people seem knowledgeable. My problem has been with shipping. Two of the items I ordered came in badly damaged boxes.

The first incident the outer box had a huge gash and the speakers inside were damaged.
Today, I got another box and the outer box had damage on the side, and the manufacturer's box was damaged in a different spot. This leads me to believe the manufacturer's box was damaged at Vann's warehouse and not by UPS. The third incident was a center channel that was packed in box that was 3 times the size of the manufacturer's box with no pillows, so it was rolling around in there.

I told the sales person that I have had problems with shipping before and he said he had no control over that. He was in sales and shipping is a different department.

I called today and was told they would extend the 30 day warranty to 60 days and apologized.

Even with prices that I may not be able find else where, I am through with Vann's.

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
I ordered my 67inch TV from there about 2 years ago. Service was great, price was awesome. The shipping company had it at local warehouse here on a Friday night and wasnt going to deliver until Tuesday because Monday was a holiday. I ended up driving up there and picking it up at 10pm with my brother. When we got there the box was punctured. It appeared it was punctured by a fork lift. Thank God it didnt not penetrate the styrofoam only the box. The TV was unharmed and I saved $500.
Best Buys Price $2500 before taxes.
Vanns Price $1999.00 free tax and free shipping.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I ordered a pair of RC-10s from Vanns via amazon a little over a year ago. The price was right, the speakers were shipped in the regular boxes, but they and the box were undamaged. I'd buy from them again.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis