unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Any one else watching this game? if so who you pulling for?

I hope Ohio State wins. I pull for the Fl Gators but i would like to see Ohio win this game.

Peace,
Tommy

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
so far it looks like the USC defense is too much for Ohio State.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
The Trojans just scored again! Its gonna be a long game for OSU

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Ohio St. blew that drive. Penalty on a Touch Down play. Then they miss the Field Goal. :eek:

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I was pulling for "Old Ball Coach" in the Georgia vs SC game today....they lost!
I had to go do some tractor work and didnt get to finish watching that game. it appears like it turned out to be a good game though.

If this game between OSU and USC dont change in the second half, im going to get an early start on some much needed sleep :D

Peace,
Tommy

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I absolutely HATE OSU, so I was pulling for USC all the way! A couple of my friends came over to hang out when I had the game on, and they are both from Ohio, and they were disgusted at how the game was going... I was so happy! Too bad my team played like garbage today :(

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I absolutely HATE OSU, so I was pulling for USC all the way! A couple of my friends came over to hang out when I had the game on, and they are both from Ohio, and they were disgusted at how the game was going... I was so happy! Too bad my team played like garbage today :(
That game was a big let downfor me......My team had the weekend off and i was thinking this game would satisy my need for some football......I was mistaken. Im not so much dissapointed at the outcome as much as i am the fact it was like OSU played their 3rd string offense and defense.

Peace,
Tommy

J

jamie2112

Banned
All I can say is WOW what a route..... Ohio looked as bad as I have ever seen them... I am a USC fan though do I didn't mind watching them stomp Ohio....:D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
It appears there aren't many OSU fans out there;). I'm not surprised by that result another big game, another big loss!! :rolleyes:

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nothing makes me happier than watching OSU lose.

Off topic- anybody see the injury that Charlie Weis suffered yesterday??? An ND player slams into the back of his leg and destroys his ACL/MCL. I can't find it on YouTube yet.....OUCH!!!!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Off topic- anybody see the injury that Charlie Weis suffered yesterday??? An ND player slams into the back of his leg and destroys his ACL/MCL. OUCH!!!!
He said he will Not under go surgery.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis