Upgrading Projector question.

P

pote8218

Audioholic Intern
Hi all,

I currently have an Epson 6010 that is no longer working. Installed in my theater room. Are mounts usually universal? I was thinking about purchasing an Epson 5050 or the JVC NZ3. Has anyone viewed both or owned both?

Or is there a better performing projector, I would like to stay under $4,000.

Thanks.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
The 5050 is solid or if you could find a JVC RS540 (X790) that would be a solid upgrade option. I would probably not get the NZ3.

The projector mount you have may be a specific mount for the model you have, or a universal model. It's impossible to know if you don't post the model number of have a photo of what you have. Chief has some great universal mounts, but they also sell the exact same mounts with custom interface brackets. So, it's hard to give you an actual answer. It might help if you post a photo of exactly what you have. Include the bracket which connects to the projector.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Hi all,

I currently have an Epson 6010 that is no longer working. Installed in my theater room. Are mounts usually universal? I was thinking about purchasing an Epson 5050 or the JVC NZ3. Has anyone viewed both or owned both?

Or is there a better performing projector, I would like to stay under $4,000.

Thanks.
JVC NZ3 would be a great upgrade. You can pick one up at Best Buy for $3800 or talk with AcuDefTech and see what he can do for you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis