G

GeorgeM

Audioholic
An extremely well-done, captivating movie! Many maximum star ratings from several reviewers/critics in the local newspapers prompted me to seek it out.

Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot in his younger, previous life), Josh Lucas, and Dermot Mulroney are the headliners but equally prominent throughout the movie is a young kid, Devon Alan. Great performances, especially by Jamie Bell (and you'll probably not detect his native British accent).

This was released on DVD this week but I could not find it in any of the larger retail stores; ordered it on-line (Amazon).

Lots of narrative to read on this flick at all of the appropriate movie sites...

-GeorgeM

Psssst: Try to protect your right foot before viewing.... :eek:

G

GeorgeM

Audioholic
Gee, has no one seen this DVD? I'm still having problems with my right foot and thought someone here who has seen the movie could offer some theraputic advice on restoring my foot to a serviceable condition :eek: . I know anyone who has viewed this must be experiencing the same problems!

If there's no responses I guess I'll just have to go eat a can of paint :( .

-GeorgeM

G

GeorgeM

Audioholic
Today, Undertow is the IMDb.com choice for 'Movie of the Day.'

Roger Ebert includes it in his 'top 10' of the year!

Medical progress report: my foot is getting a 'little better' and I've eaten only one can of paint :) .

WARNING: You should probably get a tetanus shot before placing this title in your DVD player :eek: .

-GeorgeM (still limping)...

G

GeorgeM

Audioholic
Update and Progress Report:

1. 'Undertow' has continued to physically affect me, i.e. I am still limping and there is some residual infection of the foot :( .

2. But there is also some good news: I have stopped eating paint :) . Before I stopped though, I think that I enjoyed the enamel flavor with a high lead content the best :eek: ! ...and I suppose green was my favorite tint since that was the color of my face following my dining excursion...

3. Should you be afraid to watch the 'Undertow' DVD? No, you should not if you take the necessary precautions that I've mentioned in this thread ;) .

4. One final bit of good news: A few days ago I lost my head; yup, that's right, I lost my head! But through some divine intervention I was directed to seek help at Sleepy Hollow where Johnny Depp promptly found my missing body part and restored it to its appropriate place between the shoulders; I am indebted to him :eek: .

Have a good week-end everybody and watch out for the Undertow .

-GeorgeM

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis