j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just started playing this the other day. Anyone else playing this one? The audio is amazing on this one. The graphics feel somewhat improved over the previous one, but the gameplay feels quite similar so far (not that it is a bad thing). They made that opening portion a LOT more intense than anything I remember from the first one. This is one fun game so far. I haven't tried the multiplayer, but I want to get some time in on it first anyway. Unfortunately, I am out of town this week for work.

D

DevSingh1359

Audiophyte
I actually just got it and am planning on starting it tomorrow (I just got a PS3 for Christmas)...I borrowed the first Uncharted from a friend and am rushing through it on easy just to get a gist of the storyline :p

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I thought the first one was a lot of fun, so I'll probably pick this one up pretty soon.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Gamestop near me had it on their tryout display, so I played it for about a half hour. I really liked it. I think the graphics are much better than the first one and while the controls were similar I found the game much more challenging (at least for the section I played). I definately plan to pick it up when I find a good price on a used copy (luckily I'm very patient).

O

OmegaNemesis28

Enthusiast
The soundtrack to Uncharted 2 is quite possibly one of the best you can hear this generation of gaming imo. It's so enhancing, rich, and dynamic. I couldn't picture the game without it.

The voice work done by the actors are top notch as usual. Norlan North struck a home run again with Nate. If I had to choose a single person to do voice work - it would be him. He gives his character so much life and personality - the game just wouldn't be the same without him.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Excellent game so far. I really like this one and now that I finished ACII, I will actually be able to spend some time on this one.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis