Two More Kappa's-A Build by Sawz.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
They sound/feel better than they look, without question.I got so overly concerned with having them setup in the DCX just right, and which cables should I use, where should I put the gain on the EP, so on and so on I forgot to just let em rip and enjoy,I pm'd a few people to get it and you know I got it.I gave in and just let it rip and they are awesome some movies rock my family room like I have never experienced before at home, I will crack more drywall joints before you know it but I cant help myself now. :D:eek::D

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
They sound/feel better than they look, without question.I got so overly concerned with having them setup in the DCX just right, and which cables should I use, where should I put the gain on the EP, so on and so on I forgot to just let em rip and enjoy,I pm'd a few people to get it and you know I got it.I gave in and just let it rip and they are awesome some movies rock my family room like I have never experienced before at home, I will crack more drywall joints before you know it but I cant help myself now. :D:eek::D
That’s ultimately what it is all about, enjoy!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis