TV reccommendations

M

mrmopar5287

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I'm looking for a new TV and am seriously considering a new Samsung Digital TV. &nbsp;I know this company used to be know for primarily making nothing but schlock, but considering the specs they offer for a nice 16x9 tube television, compared to the price it's an awesome deal. &nbsp;Do any of the members out there have any suggestions keeping a $2000 budget in mind?</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Hitachi's televisions, while generally undermarketed and thus off most folks' radars, get consistently rave reviews from both insiders and mainstream outlets like Consumer Reports.

And they're good for strapped budgets too.</font>

M

mrmopar5287

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I've checked out several Hitachi models and they do have comparatively priced equipment, but one thing holds me back. &nbsp;I just don't like projection televisions of any size. &nbsp;Never have and never will own one (just a personal preference - please no one take offense and crucify me for that comment).

That being said I've also got the WAF to deal with so am looking for a direct view TV about 32 to 36 inches in size and 16x9 ratio able to view at least 720p signals. &nbsp;The room it will be placed in really won't accomodate a huge television anyways so no 56 to 60 inch projection monsters allowed.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis