K

Kfox1970

Junior Audioholic
Ordered a Sony 77” A80J today(Best Buy was out of them). Looking for a mount that will raise the tv high enough off the stand for my Klipsch center speaker to not block the screen.

K

Kfox1970

Junior Audioholic
Preferably table top mount. Due to my set up having to be with the tv in the corner I’m not sure a wall mount will work with a tv that big

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Preferably table top mount. Due to my set up having to be with the tv in the corner I’m not sure a wall mount will work with a tv that big
There are corner mounts available... also ceiling mounts...

For your desired approach... you may need the TV in hand first, but you will need to measure from the bottom of TV to top VESA mount on the TV, then subtract that distance from the maximum top mount on the stands... what is left over will be the space you have available for you Center.

One other note: it is preferable to keep your Screen about 1' away from the baffle of the center channel in order to minimize diffraction issues. These are minor and may even be inaudible, however, if you have the ability it is considered best practice. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I got one of these recently, it has a varying height option but I didn't try and stick anything under it and not sure if it comes in higher capacity form (and my 70 lb plasma 59" gives this one a bit of a challenge to not bend a bit).

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
The VESA mounting holes on back of TV should be specified on the web and/or owners manual. Dunno if you will get distance to bottom of TV. from that, though.

VESA mounts are usually specified in mm.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis