True Blood is my new sunday night show....until Dexter starts

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am getting into this series. It has a good plot and now I can't wait a week till the next episode... Anybody checkin this out? I know its a little(gay..:eek:shhh sorry Rick not that there is anything wrong with that)..:D Just kiddin I have to recommend this show though. Its a good one.

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
I DVR´d the first episode last week and I must say I ended up liking it. I found the pacing to be a bit slow but this week´s episode did not disappoint. Entourage is really the only reason I pay for HBO but I guess I now have a new reason as long as the show keeps getting more interesting (which I think it is). I am also waiting for Dexter and Californication myself.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Outstanding show.... great writing, a little campy but it really works, plus I've always liked Anna Paquin :D

C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
I watched the first one, I'll catch the second one and see if I start liking it more. It was a little heavy on the anti discrimination and homosexuality metaphors, I kinda felt like I was being preached too. It was a little flat. And she needs braces and a southern-accent coach. ;)

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I plan to give the 2nd episode a watch. Not sure I really like it yet.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis