Tough question regarding connectivity

R

Rony

Junior Audioholic
Hi.
I have a McIntosh A/V Processor Model MX123. This Processor is connected to a Sony TV via eARC HDMI cable.
My New Blusound NODE Streamer is connected ANALOG via RCA Cables to that Processor.
To hear Streaming sound , I need to leave my Sony TV ON all the time. SO when I only turn the TV to OFF (And leave the Processor and the NODE ON - No sound at all ! )
1. How to solve that issue - Meaning : I want to use the Processor and the NODE only ( without the TV )
2. I am with the iOS BluOS-App , Is it always with Bluetooth ? Or can I instaed control via Home WiFi ?
( The blusound NODE is connected via Ethernet Cable only )
Please advise
Thank you
Rony

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Hi.
I have a McIntosh A/V Processor Model MX123. This Processor is connected to a Sony TV via eARC HDMI cable.
My New Blusound NODE Streamer is connected ANALOG via RCA Cables to that Processor.
To hear Streaming sound , I need to leave my Sony TV ON all the time. SO when I only turn the TV to OFF (And leave the Processor and the NODE ON - No sound at all ! )
1. How to solve that issue - Meaning : I want to use the Processor and the NODE only ( without the TV )
2. I am with the iOS BluOS-App , Is it always with Bluetooth ? Or can I instaed control via Home WiFi ?
( The blusound NODE is connected via Ethernet Cable only )
Please advise
Thank you
Rony
What ports on the MX123 are the RCA cables from the Blusound plugged into?

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Just for grins, swap the HDMI output connection from Monitor 1 (ARC) to Monitor 2. Then power up the Mac and see if you get sound when the TV is off. You could also just pull the Monitor 1 (ARC) first and power up to ensure you have sound from the Streamer to begin with.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Did you try after turning the tv off to just hit play again on the streamer? That works for me with spotify on a fire stick....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis